healthy exercise program
founded in 1990 by
Mrs. Junko Jimenji, Ph.D.
Junko Jimenji, MS, is founder of Alphabics exercise as well as a master of Yoga and a consultant of national health insurance union. She conducts elders' health and wellness programs throughout Japan to walk with the aging society around the world.
* J. communication academy Corporation, CEO
* University of Tsukuba graduate school (Ph.D. in Human Science)
* The founder of Alphabics exercise.
* The president of Alpha foot therapy, Aroma body therapy, Alpha Yoga, and Alpha maternity exercise.
* Graduated from Seijo and Keio University. (BA)
* International stress management academy society Japanese branch member.
* Health insurance union association consultant.
* Member of the Sport medical Science institute of Tsukuba National
University graduate school.